Intensive Behaviour Counselling Session Info Rates
All new clients start with a Two Hour Program Intake Session as their first step.
In this initial session we will work together to:
- Understand who your dog is through their unique personality type
- Assess your dog's current behaviour expression and figure out what it is rooted in
- Identify the arousal zones and which activities produce different levels of arousal
- Start to build a routine of healthy habits including enrichment, rest and play
- Identify your dog's triggers and create a plan to prevent re-traumatization
- Teach basic responsiveness and attention as a foundation for cooperation
In our sessions together, we don't focus our efforts on obedience training but rather, we work to ensure the needs of the dog are being met to heal and balance any existing dysregulation and prevent future issues from developing.
You can expect to learn a lot by working with a canine behaviour counsellor! Topics include enrichment, social development, cooperation through games and play, emotional support, strategies to fulfill instinctual self-expression and plans for prevention and management of unhealthy behaviour expression.
Current Rates (as of September 1, 2022):
Program Intake (2 hours) - $295
Canine Counselling Session (60 minutes) - $160
Canine Counselling Session (45 minutes) - $120
Client Support (15 minutes/single topic) - $40
Want to save 25% on your private behaviour sessions? Join CPU Online today!
CPU Crew Members receive additional benefits, access online courses & masterclasses, live Q&A sessions, and more!